Silent Walk Rubber W/ Polyethylene Film 62 Oz - 20 SY. Roll
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
20 yard minimum. Weighs 80lbs and ships from CA. Shipping is extra.
- Fast and easy to install.
- Resists moisture but also includes its own polyethylene film.
- Recommended for use over concrete (above and below grade) and wood subfloors.
- Smoothes out minor sub floor irregularities.
- Improves resistance to indentations.
- Improves comfort level by adding firm cushion support under hard laminates.
- Provides significant reduction to impact noise in the room and floor below.
- Antimicrobial, antifungal and nonallergenic, resists mildew and odors.
- No more toxic than wood, the accepted industry standard.
- Will not degrade over radiant heated floors, tested to 150?Õ?F
- Meets VOC maximum emission levels as defined by the Carpet and Rug Institution's Indoor Air Quality Program.
Composition: 100% SBR Synthetic Rubber
Weight: 62 oz/sq.yd.
Density: 31 lbs/cu. ft.
Roll Size: width 54" length 40'
Sq. yds./roll 20 (180 sq. ft.)
We Also Recommend