Sikalevel 125 - 50 Lb
Sika?ÕåÂ Level 125
One-component, durable and versatile cementitious under-layment for interior concrete and cementitious substrates. It can be applied manually or by pump to produce a self smoothing, rapid-setting, flat and economical substrate prior to the application of a final floor finish. Typical application thickness is 1/25 to 1 inch (1 to 25 mm)
UseInterior floor levelling and smoothing applications where floor coverings are to follow, such as:
Institutional ? schools, colleges, hospitals, clinics, libraries, galleries, museums
Commercial ? offices, corridors, hallways, canteens, cafeterias, stores, pubs, restaurants
Residential ? domestic properties, condominiums and high rise construction
Characteristics and Advantages
- Easy and quick to install
- Zero VOC content and low odor
- Highly fluid and self-levelling
- Manual or pumpable application.
- Feather-edging acceptable in pedestrian areas
- Levels new and renovates old floors.
- Rapid drying, can be walked on after 8 hours at 23?Õ?C (73?Õ?F).
- Ceramic tiles and natural stone can be installed after 24 hours
- Floor coverings (carpet, vinyl, PVC, rubber, engineered wood flooring) can be installed after one to three days
- Excellent underlay for tiles, sheet products and wood floor bonding systems.
Packaging22.7 kg (50 lb) bag
We Also Recommend