QTrbm Rubber Underlayment 10mm 54" X 30' - 135 SF
QT resilient base mat (rbm) is a dimpled, resilient base mat that can be applied under gypsum or full weight concrete to produce some of the thinnest sound rated systems in the industry.
QTrbm, composed of 92% recycled rubber, is available in 48? and 54? wide rolls and four standard thicknesses- 6mm to 25mm. Also available with a waterproof membrane, QTrbm is ideal for application under full weight surfaces such as gypsum concrete and features quick and easy dry-laid installation. Supported by over 200 independent laboratory and field tests, QTrbm rubber underlayment outperforms cork, felt, plastic, and roofing membranes while meeting all established indoor air quality standards to make it one of the most effective and sustainable products available.
- Sound rated system under 1? total thickness
- Minimum ?Õ_? pour meets sound rating criteria and rated light commercial by the Tile Council of North America
- Approved in over 82 UL floor/ceiling assemblies and is system rated for commercial and residential use per ASTM C627
- Easy installation- just roll out, tape, and go
- Durable enough to withstand movement of heavy equipment on surface
- Very low compression set versus tangled plastic mats
- Available in 48? and 54? wide rolls and 4 standard thicknesses: 6mm, 10mm, 17mm, and 25mm
We Also Recommend