Proflex PR27 - Exterior Primer
PROFLEX? PR-Series of primers are necessary companion products to be used with the Proflex? series of elastomeric membranes. The PR-Series of primers are designed to condition and prepare a substrate for the application of Proflex? membranes. The primers are formulated for interior or exterior conditions, see specific features and benefits of each product, and can be applied easily and safely to a variety of substrates
- Easy application with roller
- Exterior Applications
- Areas of High Relative Humidity
- Concrete (Poured,Prestressed, Precast)
- Concrete Backerboards
- Cured (Mortar Beds, Self Leveling Compounds, Gypcrete)
- Wood (Exterior Grade Plywood, Hardwood, Toungue and Groove, OSB)
- Coverage per gallon = 300-800 sq.ft.
- Packaging 1 and 5 gallon Containers
*Note Coverage will vary depending on porosity of substrate and application type.
We Also Recommend