Proflex LV-100 is an advanced composite sound control underlayment utilizing a combination of 100% recycled products to achieve superior IIC (Impact Insulation Class) and STC (Sound Transmission Class) sound reduction ratings. The product is also easy to install using a direct bond method, and is compatible with a variety of substrates and adhesives. LV-100 is primarily installed as sound control underlayment for use under VCT (Vinyl Composition Tile) and LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Proflex LV-100 offers an industry leading sound reduction in a single layer membrane product. LV-100 typically meets or exceeds most community building code, developer, or condominium requirements. LV-100 also installs quickly and it thickness (2.5 mm / 0.08 in.) minimizes transition issues. In addition to the sound benefits, the product has been engineered and produced in a manor that meets several criteria supporting green / environmental building requirements. Using LV-100 will assist a builder in qualifying for LEED Green Building Rating System.
- Easy and fast to install with standard tools
- Reduce the transmission of sound sources measured by STC and IIC ratings under VCT (Vinyl Composition Tile) and LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile)
- Smooths minor imperfections in subfloors
- Provides a cushion to ease impact from walking on VCT (Vinyl Composition Tile) and LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile) flooring
- Has been Certified by Indoor Advantage as Gold Rated for low-emission materials
- Ready for finish flooring immediately after installation
- Concrete (Poured, Prestressed, Precast)
- Cured (Mortar Beds, Self Leveling Compounds, Gypcrete?)
- Concrete Backerboards
- Wood (Exterior Grade Plywood, Hardwood, Tongue and Groove, OSB)
- 200 sq.ft. per roll
- 2.5mm x 4? x 50? roll
We Also Recommend