Proflex IFR - Industrial Floor Repair
PROFLEX? Industrail Floor Repair (IFR) is a Portland cement based, polymer modified, fiber reinforced, rapid setting, one component, structural repair and leveling mortar. IFR is for interior and exterior restoration of deteriorated concrete elements and slabs. It may be placed into forms or used in horizontal applications. IFR may be used as an exposed industrial wear surface or as an underlayment for resilient, carpet, laminate, ceramic tile, and wood flooring.
Used to patch concrete floors in industrial plants subjected to heavy traffic, impact and abrasion. Can be formed and used as a permenant repair to damaged concrete.
- Compressive Strength: 1 hr 2000 psi, 3 hr 3500 psi, 1 day 5000 psi, 28 days 7500 psi
- Provides a compatible bonding surface for tile and carpet adhesives
- Can be nailed into
- Unaffected by water after cure
- Reduces down time ? can be in service in 1-3 hours depending on use and conditions
- Low shrinkage, provides a stable bond line for Improved adhesion
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Resists freeze/thaw damage
- Thermally compatible with concrete
- Excellent adhesion and increased flexural strength
- Cement mortar beds
- Exterior grade plywood*
- Cement terrazzo
- Backer Boards*
Surfaces will be easier to work and yield a better bond if they are primed with PROFLEX Latex Additive. Over concrete ? For optimum performance prime concrete surfaces undiluted. Over wood (interior only) use only new plywood decking as a substrate. Prime the surface just prior to applying. May be applied while the surface either tacky or dry.
*Consult instructions prior to use
- 40 lb Pail
- 1/4? thick / 40 sq.ft.
We Also Recommend