NAC Super SAM 125 Sound Abatement Membrane 150 SF Roll
Super SAM® 125 is a 125 mil (approx.1/8") thick, self-adhering, sound deadening sheet membrane chemically formulated to reduce airborne (STC) and impact (IIC) sound transmission when used under stone, ceramic and porcelain tile, wood and other hard surface flooring. Super SAM® 125 is composed of modified elastomers, sound deadening resins and reinforced woven fibers and is designed for use in applications without a sound rated ceiling assembly.
NAC TAC, NAC TAC II or NS97 Primers are necessary components of NAC sheet membrane systems.
Super SAM® 125 has been extensively tested and certified for sound reduction on a variety hard surface substrates.
Features and Benefits
3x50 150 SF per roll
• Sound abatement over 6” & 8” concrete slabs
and a variety of wood substrates
• IIC 51, STC 54, ΔIIC 22 on a 6" concrete slab
• Protects against reflective cracking and
• Reduces live and dead load failures
• Safely covers asbestos flooring and provides
an effective barrier against radon and mold
• Resists Moisture Vapor Transmission (MVT)
10#/1000SF/24HRS when used with NAC TAC
or NS97 Primer or 7#/1000SF/24HRS when
used with NAC TAC II Primer
• Eliminates need to cut tile to meet control/cold
• No need to remove old floors or recess new
• Can be used for medium applications
• Self-bonding and self-healing formula
• Tile can be installed the same day
• Works with radiant-heated floors and tile
We Also Recommend