MC Rapid Moisture Control System - 22 Lb
One-Coat Moisture Control System For Concrete to Receive ARDEX Underlayments?????????????????????
?The ARDEX MC? RAPID MOISTURE CONTROL SYSTEM is a one-coat, 100% solids epoxy moisture management system formulated to suppress excessive moisture vapor emissions in new or existing concrete prior to installing an ARDEX underlayment with flooring. It is especially suited to treat areas of new concrete in critical installations, such as health care and institutional applications where the construction schedule does not allow adequate drying of the concrete. ARDEX MC RAPID is also recommended over existing concrete where the level of moisture emissions from the slab exceeds the maximum allowed by the manufacturer of the finished floor covering.
- One-coat epoxy resin system
- No sand broadcast required for underlayment applications of 1/4? (6 mm) or less
- Ready to prime in just 4 hours
- Solvent free, alkali resistant
- Tenacious bond to substrate
- Reduces vapor emissions to below maximum acceptable levels for floor coverings
- For RH readings up to 100%
- ASTM E96 perm rating ? 0.6
- Use under all standard commercial and residential floor coverings on interior substrates only
Available in 22 lb. packaging
We Also Recommend