Black Scribe Rite 36" X 150' - 450 SF
Scribe Rite Black Flooring & Pattern Paper is a specially designed scribing and pattern paper for wood and resilient flooring applications. It is used with traditional metal scribing tools. Not intended for use as a waterproof membrane or as a crack isolation membrane under tile.
- A stabilized product not readily affected by temperature changes.
- Cleaner, less likely to leave hand prints on walls, floors or furniture.
- Easy to scribe with a scribing tool, providing clear lines for a clean cut.
- One-half the roll weight per 1,000 sq.ft. of other scribing products.
- Cartoned for protection and easy storage of the unused portion.
- Cuts easily and provides a clean, smooth cut edge.
- Meets all requirements of Federal Specification UU-B-790a, Type 1, Grade D, Style 2.
Size & Weight:
Scribe Rite Black is available in 36" x 150 lineal feet (450 sq.ft.) rolls. Roll weight is approximately 25 lbs. Each roll is individually cartoned and palletized 56 rolls per pallet.
We Also Recommend