Ardex K-60 Arditex Liquid - 1 GAL
Rapid Setting Latex Smoothing and Leveling Compound?????????????????
ARDEX K 60? ARDITEX is a blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic cements that is a self-smoothing, trowelable, latex leveling compound with excellent adhesion, flexibility and moisture resistance. ARDEX K 60 can be used to smooth interior concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tile, steel, select epoxy coating systems and non-water-soluble adhesive residue on concrete, prior to the installation of finished flooring on, above or below grade. No mechanical profiling is required. For most applications, no priming is required. ARDEX K 60 is pourable and seeks its own level to produce a smooth, flat, hard surface. It can also be used as a smoothing compound on permanently wet areas prior to the installation of ARDEX MC? Moisture Control Systems (please contact the ARDEX Technical Service Department for instructions).
- Use to level and smooth interior concrete, terrazzo, ceramic
- and quarry tile, steel, select epoxy coating systems and
- non-water-soluble adhesive residue on concrete
- A blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic cements
- No water required for mixing; simply mix with latex additive
- No mechanical profiling required
- No priming required (except non-ARDEX epoxy substrates)
- Trowelable and can smooth floors at 1/8? (3 mm) or less
- Walkable in 2 to 3 hours
- Suitable for use under ARDEX MC? Moisture Control Systems
- For interior use only
Available in 35 lb. (15.9 kg) bag, 1 Gallon (3.8 L) bottle
We Also Recommend