TEC AccuColor EFX Epoxy Special Effects Grout Part A - 1/2 Gallon
A dual-purpose mortar/grout, three-part epoxy system for interior (both interior/exterior when used as grout) floors, walls and countertops is designed for residential to extra heavy commercial use. Used as a grout, this system is recommended wherever complete stain or chemical resistance is required and/or desired. High temperature (HT) formula is approved for surfaces subject to extreme heat or steam cleaning [up to 350?Õ?F (177?Õ?C)]. Used as a mortar, this system is ideal for installing green marble and other moisture-sensitive stones and agglomerates over a wide variety of substrates, including cold rolled steel.
- Excellent stain resistance
- High chemical resistance
- Extremely durable and impact resistant
- Superior UV stability reduces yellowing
- Ideal for grouting walls [up to 1/4" (6 mm) grout joint], floors, and countertops.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.3 Standards
- Includes 2 - 64oz jugs for colorant and MUST be used with Epoxy Part B & C
|915 Light Smoke||941 Raven|
|927 Light Pewter||945 Light Buff|
|929 Charcoal Gray||949 Silverado|
|931 Standard White||961 Sandstone Beige|
|932 Mocha||969 Coffee|
|934 DeLorean Gray||984 Almond|
Note: Please put your color number in the comment section when ordering.
We Also Recommend