630 PeachPro Pressure Sensitive Flooring Adhesive - 4 Gallon
A high-performance, pressure-sensitive adhesive with releaseable bonding properties for installing carpet tile and carpet cushion to substrate.
- Easy application ? trowel, brush, or roll-on
- Releaseable or permanent installations
- Highly versatile ? use with a variety of carpet tiles and underlayments
- Plasticizer migration-resistant
- Excellent grab helps reduce movement during installation
- Use as a wet-set or pressure sensitive adhesive
- Solvent free
- Convenient sizes: 1gal containers and 4gal pails
HENRY 630 PeachPro Pressure Sensitive Flooring Adhesive is used for the installation of vinyl-backed carpet tile and approved carpet cushions to a variety of substrates in double glue-down installations.
Porous: Concrete, cementitious underlayments, suspended APA grade underlayment plywood, and radiant heated subfloors where temperatures do not exceed 85?Õ?F (29?Õ?C) on all grade levels. Can also be used over properly primed gypsum underlayments (above grade only).
Non-porous: Terrazzo and existing, fully adhered, non-cushion backed resilient on all grade levels.
We Also Recommend