430 Clear Thin Spread Adhesive - 4 Gallon
HENRY 430 ClearPro is a premium, clear thin-spread adhesive designed to install vinyl composition tile (VCT) in residential and commercial installations.
- 24-hour working time
- Excellent initial grab
- Dries clear ? chalk lines show through
- Can be used over ?cutback? adhesive residue
- Alkali and moisture resistant up to 90% RH
- Outstanding coverage
- Antimicrobial protection
- Convenient sizes: 1qt and 1gal containers or 4gal pails
- HENRY?s Best 10-Year Limited Warranty
HENRY 430 ClearPro is a premium, clear thin-spread adhesive designed to install VCT in residential and commercial installations.
Porous:Concrete, cementitious underlayments, suspended APA grade underlayment plywood, underlayment board, and radiant heated subfloors where temperatures do not exceed 85?Õ?F (29?Õ?C) on all grade levels. Can also be used over properly primed gypsum underlayments (above grade only).
Non-porous:Terrazzo; ceramic tile; certain epoxy coatings; existing, fully adhered, non-cushion backed resilient, and existing ?cutback? adhesive on all grade levels.
We Also Recommend