- Place the product order on americanfastfloors.com or by calling 888.276.6888. If for some reason we cannot fill the order or you decide to back out, we will simply void the transaction.
- American Fast Floors will then find the closest warehouse to your location to ship the product.
- American Fast Floors will then email you with the best quote for shipping your product from the closest warehouse that can fill the order. Sometimes, there is no shipping charge but depending on quantity and location there may be charges or a pick up fee.
Orders can take 24-48 hours to process. Some products are flammable and require extra packaging or processing times with the carriers. Please call ahead if you need something very fast to see if we can accommodate the request. If you order on Friday after 5 EST, there is zero chance we can have it to you by Monday. Just give us a ring and we can help give you our best timeframe for delivery of that particular product.
FREE SHIPPING is based on pallet orders delivered via LTL that are over $3500.00 (this is based on business to business delivery). Residential there may be a charge depending on location of product vs customer location. Reason being is that they need to make appointments and have special equipment to deliver. There are also various times where FREE SHIPPING is available for smaller UPS or FED EX orders, but stock location and destination are factors in the decision on what is free and what we need to charge cost on.
Truck drivers will not carry your wood/tile into your home for obvious insurance reasons. It will be curbside so you will need to get it from the curb into your house.
Quantities and locations of stock fluctuate pretty frequently. We would love to be able to give you a quote at check out, but due to so many products and warehouses, it's best for the customer for us to give the freight quote after we know your location and the exact product/quantity needed.
It makes no sense to give a customer an automated quote for a product during checkout (that is most likely more than we would charge) when they might have been able to pick it up for free from the manufacturer, or we could be willing to pay half the freight. If notified of any additional charges, you also have the right to modify or cancel your order for a full refund.
Within the lower 48 states, orders are typically delivered within 7-10 business days. Additional transit time may apply on deliveries outside the lower 48 states. All delivery dates are estimated; we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates under any circumstances. Seasonal weather conditions may impact transit and cause unexpected delays. The best advice we can give is that you NOT plan your installation date until the flooring has been delivered to you.
We strongly recommend that you do NOT schedule an installer until after receipt of all your material. Manufacturing schedules, weather conditions, supply-demand and replacement for damaged or missing items are just some of the instances that may delay the arrival of your material. We cannot be held liable for failure to meet scheduled install dates due to earlier or later than expected delivery.
When receiving your order, be prepared to assist the delivery driver in unloading your order. Cartons can weigh up to 80 lbs, depending on the product. Freight carriers are not allowed to move material into your home or garage. The order confirmation received lists all the materials and quantities ordered. Examine the pallet(s) and count each item to make sure everything ordered has been received.
- Visually inspect the condition and entirety of the shipment before accepting it. If there is any sign of distress or items missing make sure to notate that on the Bill of Lading and ACCEPT the delivery. Refer to the Missing & Damaged Items Policy for further details.
- DO NOT allow the delivery driver to leave until you have verified shipment.
- Once unloaded, we recommend storing the material in the location it will be installed. This will allow the flooring to acclimate and reduce the number of times you will have to move it. Failure to store the materials properly can result in voiding the product warranty.