At American Fast Floors, we're here to provide the best customer service in the industry, even if you have items to return. If that's you, the following detail should provide all the information you need. If you still have questions, please call us at 1-888-276-6888.
The minimum carton return amount is four. If you have three or fewer cartons left over, keep in storage. Extra materials are handy for repairs, should you need them. Otherwise, you may return or exchange four or more unopened, resalable items to American Fast Floors within 15 days after receipt or will call availability, some restrictions apply.
If you decide to cancel an order, please call us immediately, as all order cancellations must be processed initially by phone. After your first call, we will follow up by e-mail with cancellation or return updates.
Please have your order number ready and follow these easy steps for return authorization and shipping instructions:
- Call 1-888-276-6888
- You are responsible for all original shipping and freight costs (typically 10 - 25% of total order) which may be different from the promotional rate on your invoice.
- Your refund will be processed within 15 days of return.
- Your refund will be provided via the same method by which you paid, unless you paid cash - in which case, we'll refund by check mailed Fridays via USPS.
- A 20% restocking / cancelation fee will be applied for all returned items not purchased with an American Fast Floors installation, and any items returned without return authorization - including canceled orders and refused shipments. This is in addition to original and return shipping charges, if any. Shipments are curbside only. We do not deliver, its always a third party. They will not deliver into your home for any reason for liability purposes.
- Accessories including trim, adhesives, underlayments, moldings, and cleaning materials.
- Promotional & Clearance products such as Truckload Specials, Blowouts, Weekly Specials and Clearance items.
- Shipping Charges
Did we deliver the wrong items?
Send us an e-mail at info@AmericanFastFloors.com and include a picture of the item ID on the product label, or simply provide the item ID with a complete description of the product received. We'll correct the problem right away.
All carriers are selected through stringent guidelines for service and quality control. If you have a concern regarding delivery, please advise our customer care department immediately. Out of our total orders placed and shipped, our company only receives 1.0% (actual percentage) in claims initiated by customers. In the slim chance that you receive damaged order, please review the following steps:
- NEVER refuse a delivery. Refused deliveries incur additional costs and decrease the chances of getting resolution in a timely manner. Refused deliveries are also subject to initial and return shipping costs, plus 20% restocking fee. Any damages from refused deliveries are non-refundable, and because it was refused, would not be noted. We are not responsible for ANY costs associated with a refused delivery.
- Compare your order with the materials received. You (or the person you designate) are responsible for noting on the delivery receipt any damaged or missing items. Upon initial receipt, please look for indication of damage on the outside of the cartons or packaging material. If no notation of damages has been made on the delivery receipt, you can still file directly with the carrier.
- DO NOT DISCARD any of the damaged material. Once reported, the damaged material is the property of the carrier, by law, and they have 120 days to decide if they wish to inspect, pick up or advise to discard the damaged material. Unless otherwise advised by carrier, do not throw away or destroy any damaged material received. Ameriicanfastfloors.com cannot be held responsible for any damages or shortages that occur due to the fact that the carrier is responsible once the product leaves our possession.
- Customers have 30 days in which to acknowledge a claim.
Warranted products are under the discretion of the manufacturer. We will help resolve any concerns you may have but guidelines set forth by the manufacturer are the tolerances we must follow to resolve such concerns. Manufacturers’ warranties do not cover: moisture-related concerns (buckling, cupping and gapping), indents such as scratches from heels, shoes, pets and others; inexperience or customer-related install errors; Color fading and/or darkening is a natural occurrence caused by exposure to UV rays (direct sunlight) and is not considered to be a product defect.
If you received a defective item or found defects on products before installation, we will be happy to take care of the issue. Please follow the steps below so that your claim may be processed in a timely manner, please fill out a form with the following info:
- Order number or name on the account
- Brief description of the issue
- 6 digital pictures clearly showing the issue
- Your contact information (email address/working phone number)
- Your preference for either credit or replacement
An American Fast Floors Representative will contact you through email within 1-3 business days to provide you instructions on how to proceed and to assist you with the entire process.
If the digital pictures cannot clearly show the issue, you may be required to send us samples of the defective items.
If pictures and samples are not enough, a third party inspector may be recommended to physically inspect the reported defect. An inspection fee of $250.00 will be charged to the customer and refunded should the inspection report prove that the issue is indeed a manufacturing defect.
Americanfastfloors.com will ship out replacement/issue credit for the materials AT NO COST should the claim be approved.