Quick Ship Process
- Place the product order on americanfastfloors.com or by calling 888.276.6888. Your card will not be charged until the order is agreed to, a "hold" will be placed, if for some reason we cannot fill the order or you decide to back out, we will simply void the transaction.
- A customer service representative will follow-up with a call or email to confirm the order and to determine how soon you need the product delivered.
- American Fast Floors will then find the closest warehouse to your location to ship from. As well as find the best price to get the product to you on time. Most times it is Fed Ex Ground.
- American Fast Floors will then call you with the best quote for shipping your product. Hopefully there is no shipping charge but depending on quantity and location there may be charges.
FREE SHIPPING is based on pallet orders delivered via LTL that are over $2500.00 (this is based on business to business, residential- there may be a charge depending on location of product vs customer location). There is also various times where FREE SHIPPING is available for smaller UPS or FED EX orders but stock location and destination are factors in the decision of what is free and what we need to charge cost on.
Residential shipping is more than business to business since they need a lift gate and pallet jack to drop it on your curb/driveway. Truck drivers will not carry your wood/tile into your home for obvious insurance reasons. It will be curbside so you will need to get it from the curb into your house.
Quantites and locations of stock vary pretty frequently. We would love to be able to give you a quote at check out but due to so many products and warehouses its best for the customer for us to give the freight quote after we know your location and the exact product/quantity needed.
It makes no sense to give a customer an automated quote for product during checkout (that is most likely more than we would charge) when they might have been able to pick up for free from the manufacturer or we could be willing to pay half the freight. If notified of any additional charges, you also have the right to modify or cancel your order for a full refund.
Use the contact form or email bryan at americanfastfloors.com to get a shipping quote before placing the order if you would like.
Within the lower 48 states, orders are typically delivered within 7-10 business days. Additional transit time may apply on deliveries outside the lower 48 states. All delivery dates are estimated; we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates under any circumstances. Seasonal weather conditions may impact transit and cause unexpected delays. The best advice we can give is that you NOT plan your installation date until the flooring has been delivered to you.
We strongly recommend that you do NOT schedule an installer until after receipt of all your material. Manufacturing schedules, weather conditions, supply-demand and replacement for damaged or missing items are just some of the instances that may delay the arrival of your material. We cannot be held liable for failure to meet scheduled install dates due to earlier or later than expected delivery.
When receiving your order, be prepared to assist the delivery driver in unloading your order. Cartons can weigh up to 80 lbs, depending on the product. Freight carriers are not allowed to move material into your home or garage. The order confirmation received lists all the materials and quantities ordered. Examine the pallet(s) and count each item to make sure everything ordered has been received.
- Visually inspect the condition and entirety of the shipment before accepting it. If there is any sign of distress or items missing make sure to notate that on the Bill of Lading and ACCEPT the delivery. Refer to the Missing & Damaged Items Policy for further details.
- DO NOT allow the delivery driver to leave until you have verified shipment.
- Once unloaded, we recommend storing the material in the location it will be installed. This will allow the flooring to acclimate and reduce the number of times you will have to move it. Failure to store the materials properly can result in voiding the product warranty.