American Fast Floors specializes in complete floor installation care, providing you custom flooring services and solutions that meet – and exceed – your needs. Founded on the philosophy of hard work, attention to detail and building long-lasting relationships, American Fast Floors services both residential and commercial clients throughout the USA. In 2011, the company began doing commercial flooring installation in the state of California. We cover from the San Jose, San Francisco, East Bay, Sacramento- all the way up to Lake Tahoe. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality floor coverings and high-quality services at competitive rates.
We offer clients an experienced and knowledgeable design team. Our estimating department and sales team work hand-in-hand with our clients to assure you get the best price and quality. Dedicated to customer satisfaction, we have the resources and experience to exceed your expectations.
We stand behind our installers. And from flooring installation service and projects that range from carpet installation, hardwood installation, porcelain installation, tile installation, marble installation, stone installation, laminate installation, vinyl installation and rubber installation, American Fast Floors has the install service that’s right for you.
Our design specialists and professional flooring contractors are industry experts with the experience to get the job done right. With our large flooring installation service, selection and professional team to install it right, getting the perfect flooring for your home is closer than you think.
For our commercial clients, no job is too big or too small. We offer the widest selection of commercial flooring in the industry and stand on the quality of our flooring and installation. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of customer care, and flooring installation services. We feature an extensive line of commercial carpet, laminate, ceramic tile, vinyl, hardwood floors, granite, marble and more from the best flooring manufacturers in the world, including Bolon Flooring, Fabrica Carpet, Armstrong, Shaw, Mohawk, Daltile, Du Chateau, Anderson, Roca Tile and more. We service a multitude of industries, including country clubs, hotels, airports, retail, condominiums, healthcare, hospitals, restaurants, convention centers, casinos, assisted living facilities, theaters, stadiums, corporate offices and fitness centers.
We also have some of the best wood floor "sand and refinish" specialists in Florida and California. Sometimes you have the best floor already installed, you just need to bring it back to life.
There are several ways to schedule an appointment. Please choose an option below, or call us at 888-276-6888
1. Schedule your Measure & Estimate with a local, authorized, independent flooring professional. Just give us three days and times that work for you, and we'll confirm your appointment within hours.
2. Complete your In-Home Consultation which includes professional measurements, a Project Shopping List, and a detailed Installation Estimate.
3. Purchase your Product & Accessories from Americanfastfloors.com using the Project Shopping List and set your installation date once your order arrives.
4. Sit Back & Relax while your flooring is professionally installed to manufacturer and industry standards. Installation by local, independent contractors you can trust.
Our independent contractors have years of industry experience, a proven track record of being reliable and complete over 50,000 installation projects per year for homeowners just like you. They're part of your community, so you know you can trust them. And they're ready to help you on your next project.
In addition to making sure that our contractors are skilled tradesmen, we also ensure that every contractor has proper licenses and insurance, and is reputable and financially stable. And we don't just check when they join our network; we monitor our contractors regularly to ensure that they remain compliant.
5. Experienced Craftsmen with years of experience in a specific trade.
6. Dependable History of satisfying customers and promptly handling service issues.
7. Licensed Appropriately licensed for the services we offer.
8. Insured Have and maintain appropriate liability insurance.
9. Reputable Criminal background checks are conducted and passed.
10. Financially Stable Strong financial history.
Basic Installation rate for a minimum of 250 SF. Basic installation rate covers the basic installation of flooring. It does not include other work that may be required to complete the project, including without limitation removal of existing flooring, installation of molding and transitions or subfloor preparation and/or repair. Basic Installation rate will vary by product and market. An independent contractor will take detailed measurements and provide a detailed Shopping List and Installation Estimate.